What to Expect
Expect a relaxed, welcoming and light-hearted training that takes your learning goals seriously.
Expect to be surprised.
Expect to challenge what you thought you knew about yourself and to find a depth you might not have seen before.
Expect laughter, and quite possibly a few tears of discovery.
Expect to be supported by your fellow students as you experiment with facilitating and learn new skills.
Expect some things you had been wondering about to ‘fall into place’.
Expect to learn how to:
- create safe, non-sexual space to allow connection between your participants
- lead workshops that leave your participants feeling touched, open, valued and nurtured
- generate an environment where everyone communicates more authentically
- create a powerful relatedness with strangers quickly and easily
- be more open to others and able to give and receive comfortably
- create strong boundaries for yourself without shutting others down
- build a strong, intimate community
- use advanced tools for handling rejection
- communicate in ways that open people up to discuss intimacy, desires, fears and needs
Here’s an introduction!
To listen – just click the link.
To download – on a PC, right-click – on a Mac, control-click and save-link-as.
Facilitating Groups ~ 4 steps to facilitating awesome, powerful, transformative groups and workshops. With Marcia Baczynski. (75 minutes, with some great questions at the end, June 2011)
Facilitating with Ease and Joy ~ group facilitation, continued. I talk with Len Daley, one of my co-facilitators for Foundations of Facilitation, about making your facilitating, well, easy and joyful.
The Live Training
3 1/2 days, comfortable location, 10-25 people, held regularly around the world. More here.
The Virtual Training
Series of 8 group calls (1 hours each) via video conference. Join at any time. More here.
Upcoming Training events
Training is $595 US.
This includes the online material, which is available to you permanently, attendance at the groups calls, and attendance at a live training – all 3! You may partake of any or all.
If you go on the take the Cuddle Party Facilitator Certification training, $100 of your FoF fee is credited towards your Certification training fee.
Ask about work-study and student discounts, and payment plans.