Day One – 6:00 pm – 10 pm
(may extend later to 9:30 or 10 PM when local participants are included)
Cuddle Party! – The first night of training we experience an actual Cuddle Party event to see what it’s all about and get to know our fellow participants in a fun, relaxing environment.
Day Two – 10 am – 6 pm
Day Three – 10 am – 6 pm
Day Four – 10 am – 6 pm
Virtual Training is a series of 8 group video calls (1+ hrs each).
The calls are ongoing. You may join at any time.
- Wednesday 8 PM CDT – 1 hours (Please adjust for your local time zone.)
- Monday 3 PM CDT – 1 hours (Please adjust for your local time zone.)
- Alternative times may be possible. Upon enrollment, provide your request and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
The eight calls cover the following eight modules, not necessarily in this order:
- CP Experience – Facilitation Demonstrated
- What is Facilitation? Responsibilities and limits
- About your participants – Needs and emotions
- Expectations and Intentions
- Safety and Boundaries
- Listening, being present and holding space
- Facilitation Practices
- Pragmatics of Facilitating
We meet on ZOOM.
In the event of technical difficulties, we use the Dial in Conference Number: 1-712-432-0490 Access Code: 763187 #.
ZOOM is free if you have a high speed internet connection (not dial up).