Cuddle Party Facilitator Certification
About Cuddle Party
Cuddle Party is a short workshop/social event that teaches basic consent, boundary, communication and touch skills, in a relaxed and friendly setting. More about Cuddle Party here. We currently have over 100 Certified Facilitators in 8 countries.
Cuddle Party Facilitator training is built on the skills learned in Foundations of Facilitation. Then we add to that the needs and skills specific to facilitating Cuddle Parties.
This four-month training program includes what you need to get going:
- A deep understanding of the principles that have made Cuddle Party work for over a decade.
- Practical, nuts-and-bolts tools for running your events
- Extensive coaching from experienced leaders who have your back
- Online training materials you can reference any time
- Hand-holding, troubleshooting and brainstorming through your first few events
- Participation in a community of fellow facilitators devoted to bringing welcomed, affectionate, consensual touch to the world
In order to successfully complete the Certification program, participants must complete:
- at least 8 of the 10 group tele-classes
- do all homework assignments to the satisfaction of their certification leader
- get certification in CPR and First Aid
- lead three provisional Cuddle Party events with feedback
Please note that enrollment in Certification Training does not automatically guarantee that you will Certify. It requires completion of the requirements, plus our confidence that you can successfully uphold Cuddle Party standards.
Once you are certified, you may:
- Use Cuddle Party materials for your own Cuddle Party events
- List your CP’s on the official Cuddle Party website
- Join the Certified Cuddle Party Facilitators Facebook Group
- Join monthly Certified Cuddle Party Facilitators support calls
Cuddle Party Facilitator Training is done via group video conferencing. You receive:
- Ten tele-classes with certification coaches. The first seven calls will happen in an eight week span with a break after the third or fourth call, the calls eight through ten are spaced three weeks apart to coincide with the opportunity for participants to be accomplishing their review parties.
- A training workbook with over 50 pages of material
- Detailed online training modules
- Online training videos
- Extensive coaching and mentoring with experienced CP facilitators
Fee for the Certification program is $995 US.
In addition, $100 of your FoF fee will be credited to Certification. (That means the total for both is $1490.) Payment plans are available when necessary. This is not a problem. Talk to us!
Changes and cancellations
Certification is a continuously available ongoing process. Sometimes people need to postpone or reschedule their participation due to life circumstances. Please be sure to talk with us if you have any need to revise your payment or participation plans at any time.